A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia’s coast on Saturday died ​of his injuries, police said, in what ‌is the ...
The man killed on Saturday (May 16) has now been identified as a dad-of-two with two young daughters, aged three and only ...
The 38-year-old man had been spearfishing with friends when he was attacked on a coral reef off Rottnest Island, police said.
A 38-year-old man has died after being bitten by a shark in waters off Rottnest Island in Western Australia. It is the second shark death this year amid a rise in attacks.
It's the first reported shark attack since January, when a 12-year-old boy died after an attack in Sydney Harbour.
The most recent death was a 12-year-old boy in Sydney Harbour in January, one of four attacks within two days that forced the ...
SYDNEY, May 16 (Reuters) - A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia's coast on Saturday died of his injuries, police said, in what is the second fatal shark attack in Australia so far this year ...
A St John Ambulance Western Australia spokesman says the incident took place off Rottnest Island near Perth.
A shark has fatally mauled a diver off an Australian tourist island, police say. Police said the 38-year-old man was spearfishing with a friend on Saturday when he was attacked near Rottnest Island.