Venezuela’s government plans to release 300 detainees this week, some held for political reasons. National Assembly president Jorge Rodríguez announced the releases Tuesday in Caracas.
Alex Saab was deported over the weekend as part of a purge of insider businessmen believed to have enriched themselves ...
Alex Saab made his initial court appearance after being deported over the weekend by acting President Delcy Rodríguez as part ...
The extradition of Alex Saab, who is tied to a huge graft scheme, is part of a purge of powerful figures who helped the ...
Former South Florida Congressman David Rivera speaks to the media outside the James Lawrence King Federal Justice building on March 24, 2026, in Miami. Joe Raedle Getty Images As the son of Cuban ...
Hosted on MSN
Five killed in riot at Venezuelan prison
CARACAS, 22nd April, 2026 (WAM) -- At least five inmates were killed in a riot at a high-security prison in Venezuela. The Ministry of Penitentiary Services said in a statement that the inmates were ...
Megan Cerullo is a New York-based reporter for CBS MoneyWatch covering small business, workplace, health care, consumer spending and personal finance topics. She regularly appears on CBS News 24/7 to ...
WASHINGTON, April 14 (Reuters) - The Trump administration issued two new Venezuela-related general licenses on Tuesday, including one that allows financial transactions involving certain Venezuelan ...
After the U.S. military captured Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro in Caracas on Jan. 3 and flew him to New York to face drug-trafficking charges, President Donald Trump insisted he was now running ...
A Venezuelan man is suing the Trump administration after he says he was illegally detained and deported from the United States to El Salvador’s notorious CECOT mega-prison last year. The Venezuelan ...
SALT LAKE CITY — Lawyers at a Utah law firm are laying the groundwork for a $56 million lawsuit against President Donald Trump and federal immigration authorities on behalf of a Venezuelan man sent ...
A federal judge told captured Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro in a Manhattan court March 26 that he won't dismiss Maduro's drug conspiracy charges as a result of a dispute over how to pay for his ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results