THE deadly hantavirus bug that swept through a cruise ship also devastated an entire village nearly a decade ago. Chilling ...
SAN ANTONIO – The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) continues its investigation into a pair of North Side home explosions that injured five people, including a child. This shifts the ...
City council members are calling for a special session to review emergency response protocols in the wake of two home explosions that injured five residents on the same North Side street last week.
SAN ANTONIO – All but six households on Preston Hollow Drive are able to return home after multiple explosions in the North Side neighborhood, District 10 Councilman Marc Whyte told KSAT on Wednesday.
San Antonio — Five people were injured when explosions occurred several hours apart at two homes on the same block of a north San Antonio neighborhood Tuesday night, authorities said. The National ...
Officials have revealed more information regarding what caused two home explosions in San Antonio. Five people were injured in the blasts, which happened on the city's Northeast side on Tuesday, April ...
Federal investigators have arrived in San Antonio to begin initial examinations on a North Side street that was rocked by two house explosions in one night, with plans to release a preliminary report ...
SAN ANTONIO — A north San Antonio neighborhood remains shaken Wednesday after two explosions hours apart injured five people, damaged multiple homes and forced evacuations near Thousand Oaks Drive.
Three individuals are in critical condition after being injured in the home explosions, according to Max Woliver, director of communications at the office of City Councilman Marc Whyte. CPS Energy ...
SAN ANTONIO — Two explosions a few hours apart rocked homes in a north-side neighborhood Tuesday evening. Five people were hurt, and three homes were damaged, said City Councilman Marc Whyte, whose ...
NACOGDOCHES COUNTY, Texas — An oil well site explosion and fire in the Etoile area Monday night caused evacuations and shelter-in-place orders for several residents. According to the Nacogdoches ...
IS. THE ANSWERS THEY’RE SEEKING TONIGHT. WELL, FIRST UP, FIVE PEOPLE IN COURT TODAY, ALL FACING MURDER AND OTHER CHARGES FOR THE DEADLY FIREWORKS EXPLOSION AT AN ...