Khaleej Times on MSN
Hong Kong tower fire toll rises to 128; 200 still missing
The death toll from Hong Kong's worst fire in nearly 80 years has risen to 128 and about 200 people remain missing from the ...
More people have been arrested in Hong Kong, as authorities investigate a deadly tower block fire - the worst blaze there in ...
Residents of the housing complex that was engulfed in Hong Kong's deadliest blaze in seven decades were told by authorities ...
HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong fire authorities said they expected to wrap up search and rescue operations after the ...
Residents’ concerns over the possibility that a fire could break out were apparently brushed aside. Read more at straitstimes ...
The death toll from Hong Kong's worst fire in nearly 80 years has risen to 128 and about 200 people remain missing.
Years after it was replaced in mainland China, bamboo scaffolding is still a common sight in the Chinese territory, but may ...
Just months ago, Hong Kong leaders were dismissing calls for a total ban on bamboo scaffolding on construction sites. Now ...
Residents of the housing complex that was engulfed in Hong Kong’s deadliest blaze in seven decades were told by authorities ...
More than 100 people have been killed after a fire spread through a number of tower blocks in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Security Chief Chris Tang said that 128 people had been killed and 79 people had been ...
More people have been arrested in Hong Kong, as authorities investigate a deadly tower block fire - the worst blaze there in nearly 80 years. Officials say rescue efforts have now concluded, but ...
A massive fire ripped through multiple high-rise residential blocks in Hong Kong's northern Tai Po district on Wednesday (Nov ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results