After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the ...
The bodies of two Italian divers were brought to the surface Tuesday after the Maldives' worst diving disaster, according to a government spokesman. The two were among five divers who failed to return ...
A perilous search for the bodies of four Italian divers missing deep inside a Maldivian cave was halted Saturday after a military diver died during the mission. Mohamed Mahdi, a member of the ...
Spokesperson for Indian Ocean island nation says they will try to recover explorers in next couple of days Rescuers have located the bodies of four Italian divers deep inside an underwater cave in an ...
Three Finnish divers arrived in the Maldives Sunday to draw up a fresh plan in the search for the bodies of four Italian divers believed to be deep inside an underwater cave. The initial search was ...
Divers on Tuesday recovered the bodies of two of the four remaining Italians who died deep inside an underwater cave in an atoll in the Maldives last week, a spokesperson for the Indian Ocean nation ...
The bodies of four remaining Italian divers were found Monday in the Maldives, four days after they went missing while exploring an underwater cave. An elite team of three expert divers from Finland ...
Four Italian tourists, all experienced divers, and their instructor set out on a scuba excursion May 14 in the Maldives to explore a sea cave. None of them survived the journey. The Maldives National ...
A MISSION to recover the bodies of four Italians who went missing while diving in the Maldives is “technically challenging, emotionally intense, and complex.” About 60 metres deep in the waters of ...
MALE, May 19 (Reuters) - The bodies of two Italian divers killed in a scuba diving accident in the Maldives have been recovered, ‌a Maldives government spokesperson said on Tuesday, as efforts ...
The bodies of two Italian divers who died while exploring a cave in the Maldives have been recovered. The bodies of a man and woman were brought up from a depth around 60m (200 ft) to 30 metres by a ...
Five Italians dead in Maldives cave dive Government says permit was given to study soft corals, was not aware of cave diving by group Husband of group leader says she was "never reckless" MALE, May 18 ...