The 38-year-old man had been spearfishing with friends when he was attacked on a coral reef off Rottnest Island, police said.
A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia’s coast on Saturday died ​of his injuries, police said, in what ‌is the ...
A 38-year-old man has died after being bitten by a shark in waters off Rottnest Island in Western Australia. It is the second shark death this year amid a rise in attacks.
Diver killed by 16‑ft great white while spearfishing near Perth, marking the second fatal shark attack in Australia of 2026.
A man has died after being bitten by a shark in a tourist hotspot in western Australia - the second fatal shark attack in the ...
The man was attacked by a 4-meter (13-foot) great white shark at Horseshoe Reef You can save this article by registering for ...
The attack was described as “deeply distressing” and “horrific” by officials. It was Australia’s second fatal shark attack ...
The man killed on Saturday (May 16) has now been identified as a dad-of-two with two young daughters, aged three and only ...
The attack is raising fresh concerns about dangerous encounters.
The man’s death represents the second fatal shark attack in Australia this year. (Picture: Nine/7news) A spear fisherman died ...