Back in February, Eric Trump proudly announced a plan to build the tallest building in Australia on the continent’s sunny ...
The 38-year-old man had been spearfishing with friends when he was attacked on a coral reef off Rottnest Island, police said.
A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia’s coast on Saturday died ​of his injuries, police said, in what ‌is the ...
SYDNEY, May 16 (Reuters) - A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia's coast on Saturday died of his injuries, police said, in what is the second fatal shark attack in Australia so far this year ...
The new study found that they lost their arboreal habitat due to a drying climate, a dire warning for the modern-day ...
The Trump Organization says its former Australian construction partner is just distracting from "his own defaults and ...
Federal Resources Minister Madeleine King says the government’s new domestic gas reservation is primarily aimed at the east ...
Plans to build Australia’s first Trump Tower have been scrapped just three months after it was announced, with the local ...
Plans for a Trump Tower on Australia ’s Gold Coast have been scrapped just three months after they were announced, with the developer blaming the US president’s “toxic brand” and the Iran war for the ...
The man’s death represents the second fatal shark attack in Australia this year. (Picture: Nine/7news) A spear fisherman died ...
Australian toddler in coma after inhaling cake decorating dust - Australian authorities recall product and advise consumers ...